Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm Back!

My trip to France was a short but sweet one. Although it was just a mere 5 days in France, it feels great to go back to the modern part of the world. It is like after a long drought of plain life, finally i found the Oasis and got myself back to a more modernized world. I felt good being able to see the crowds again, and exposed myself to many indulgences in life and got rejuvenated. I spent the whole day yesterday jetting off from airport to airport and am feeling a bit overwhelmed still. Here's a clip i managed to video during one of the nights in Paris.


No wonder Eiffel Tower is one of the most beautiful and popular architecture in the world. Imagine how romantic it is when you are standing near Eiffel Tower, watching the light show and having the cool autumn breeze blowing in your face.

No comments: