Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Skipping a heart beat

A : Sigh.....

Me : What's wrong dear?

A : My heart still skips a beat whenever i see her online. I thought i was over her.

Me : Other than that, how you feeling?

A : Actually the grieves, despairs and angers are all gone. I could talk to her normally now. Treating her like my buddy again. It's just the feeling of skipping a heart beat when i see her online.

A : It feels like there were butterflies in my stomach..

Me : But i am sure other than that, you are ok right?

A : Oh yes.... in fact i feel happier with what i have and am in now.. it was like putting me back to perspectives..

Me : :) Great then! It has been a month right?

A : Yep...

Me : Cool! 1 more month an i am sure your heart beats will be normal again when you see her online.

A : Hahaha.... that's true!

Me : Ok great! Now that will be Rm1k for my consultation cost please.. heheh

A : IDIOT!

1 comment:

MikeM said...

sounded a bit like my situation in the past :)