Sunday, July 19, 2009

Anger!

i can't stand stupidity. Not that i am a very bright person myself but then when you see someone can't comprehend the simplest common sense, that really angers me! how is it that when simple common sense means nothing to someone else? I really want to tear open their brains and see how it is functioned!

The other thing i can't stand is how selfish one can be. It is always me, me and more me in their mine. What about others?I hate it when the other person just centered everything around oneself and taking my for granted.

I wanted so much to yell and tell that me helping out should be based on me volunteering and not for you to command me! Who do you think you are? And who are you to command me? I think there are a couple of occasions where i have signed heavily or showed a very frustrated face and i hope you get the message.

Damn it! And it angers me more when i see how you manipulated the situation and made it as though it was my idea, especially when something went wrong. Can't you just tell your damn ideas and request and demand what you damn wanted? Do not use me as a puppet or manipulate the damn situation!

Sigh, love is really blind! Stupidity, selfishness, manipulative, selfishness, all packed in one but still being wanted. Yep life is unfair!

No comments: