Sunday, July 26, 2009

Great Sunday

Surprisingly i woke up today when it was almost reaching one o'clock! I just had the best sleep ever since i reached Beirut! And because of the long night sleep i had, i woke up on a very very positive note.

I was bored yesterday night and when i went through the piles of dvds here, i came across a box that contains all the Oscar winning movies since the eighties till now. And then i did what i thought i will never do, i watched the Cleopatra that comes in two discs, and about five hour. Amazingly i enjoyed the movie a lot and Elizabeth Taylor was really a beauty when she was younger. No wonder she has been married so many times.

So today the first thing i did when i woke up, was to go buy Mcdonald's for lunch. The last time i went, i was dressed rather shabbily, and the same waitress who served me today was kinda rude to me. Today however, i was dressed rather pleasantly, with my expensive branded sunglasses on my head and earphones shafted in my ears. Somehow she seemed very nice. She even greeted me! And to my surprised, this time around, i was given a bag for my takeaways and was told to enjoy my meal when i left. Ironic isnt it? How dressing plays such an important role here.

And then i came back,enjoyed my lunch while watching My Fair Lady. I have never really learnt to enjoy or appreciate the movie until now. I guess i am getting old because i really enjoyed it a lot this time and i was humming the songs from the movie even after i finished it. And my aim tonight will be to start on The Sounds Of Music, the one movie that i have watched tones of time and still enjoy it every single time. I cant wait!

On a different note, i suddenly came to realise what a jerk someone was and what a fool i was! And after that, i think i feel so much better!

What a great sunday!

No comments: