Friday, July 24, 2009

Gift

i once gave a gift to a dear friend of mine. It was something from the heart, special and the only one in the world. I remembered asking myself if the gift was a good idea. after much debate within myself, i went ahead and presented the gift. my dear friend was happy, so i hoped. the gift lasted for a while until something changed and the gift was not longer needed. as promised, i took away the gift leaving just some good memories.

how do you choose a gift for someone? will it be based on monetary value or will it be based on thoughts?

when i choose a gift, i have always tried my best to get one that will be loved or used by the receiver most. i believe in choosing gift that is thoughtful. it is only then that the gift will last forever.

this year, i was given a special gift from a dear one. it was a gift of love with ever lasting commitment, and i cant thanked him enough for that.

No comments: